August 14, 2012

Welcome to Preschool!

The past week has been fun and crazy because we've been living up the last week of 'summer'! I put that in quotes because it's summer weather here in Mississippi for like 3 more months, and Myles is just going to pre3k 3 days a week. We've made some fun out of our days nonetheless and gone to the park, library, pool, had friends over, and gone put-put golfing! I had to bite the bullet today and send him to his first day of preschool and I got a little sentimental over it! I'm thanking the Lord that I have had a wonderful 3 1/2 years at home with him and that he has wonderful teachers/friends at a great preschool (where I also teach the mother's day out program two days a week). Here's Myles in front of the preschool banner and playground...



This past week we also received an amazing package from worker's whom we pray for in Ethiopia! They are so incredibly supportive of us adopting a baby girl from their country and they couldn't resist buying her this traditional dress! It came with a cute head wrap too!



We also had a very special day yesterday-8/14/12-Michael and I's 8 year anniversary! This was Michael's card this year :) He got me a Dyson vacuum cleaner!! I am so excited-seriously-this is speaking my love language! I can't wait to go try it out! Until next time-let love reign! I can't believe I'm going to quote Toby Mac, but his new song "Let my life be the proof" is such a great lyric. my fav line, "If I give to a needy soul, but don't have love, then my heart is the one full of poverty."

No comments:

Post a Comment