October 3, 2011

Trips to PA are fun!

so two weeks out of september I was in Pennsylvania at home celebrating with my kissin' cousin Katie (we were born in the same month in '82- we're 29 forever!) at her shower and wedding! One was a trip by myself (ohh lala!) and the next was with my boys which was a blast! I haven't been home in the fall in a l.o.n.g. time so this was a treat! but I'm having a hard time catching up on my life now that I'm back to MS! Here's some highlights...


he really wanted to carry his back pack and pull his red suitcase. So it may have looked to some like child slave labor, but it really wasn't :)

not his first flight, but the first one he remembers and really knew what was going on-SO excited!!

the view down my parent's street

pumpkin time!

katie and I at her Bridal breakfast!


but the best part was seeing Nana and Papa he told us when we got home ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! This yankee girl is a tiiiiny bit jealous! But so glad you could soak up some fall, friend.

    ReplyDelete