November 26, 2011

Thankful


Myles and his two cousin's, Charley and Reese! cute lil' turkeys!

mom and her two daughters cooking away on Thanksgiving!

my siblings and 'in-loves', awkward posing with the chandelier!

I am so thankful that my whole family got to come to our house this year for Thanksgiving! We had a blast being together and made many fun memories. I'm thankful for so many things as I've been recollecting this past week: my savior who is passionately pursuing our love relationship and growing and deepening my faith, my devoted and loving husband who is my rock, my sweet son who brings me laughter and love everyday, my supportive family who is never far from my heart, and my dear daughter who is getting closer everyday. This month we stay at number 103 on the waitlist, but God is sovereign and I love trusting Him for His perfect timing in growing our family! Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving too! 'Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift."

No comments:

Post a Comment