May 31, 2012

May 2012 number

Our New May 2012 number is 82! Following a three month trend of moving two spots a month and I am ready to be done with the 80's! I have had a really long week waiting...on adoption, and on test results. It was hard, but so worth it to feel my Savior really be my refuge and strength. I got good test results back, rested in the Lord's promises and got a lower number...counting my blessings! I'd like to ask you to pray for us regarding the adoption...for direction. Sorry this post is so vague, but that's all I got for now. Thank you all for loving and encouraging me, and lifting me and my family up to the Father so faithfully! Before I go, I wanted to share this adorable dress that my co-worker and friend made for Marlee girl and gave me this past month! I just love it, and I love the heart of the giver!! Thank you, Ginny, for encouraging me all year, sweet friend:)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet dress! :)

    Praying God gives you direction. Praying hard.

    ReplyDelete