July 23, 2013

summer happenings 2013

I'm not going to go into the 'I can't believe I haven't blogged since..." rantings because I'm not going to feel guilty over blogging (or the lack thereof!)  I'm simply going to highlight what we've been doing during this sweltering heat...

We began with a road trip outta here ;)  We had a blast at our best friend sleepover on the way to the beach this year!  Mac shared his room with Myles ;)
first time shooting a bb gun at bass pro shop!
birthday jumping and eating with best buddy, Mac!
Next up on the summer schedule was to leave the mosquitoes behind again and headed for the 2013 Carr reunion in beautiful Pennsylvania where my whole mama's side of the family came together for lots of fun-note the 'best cousins ever' picture above and my brother letting Myles anticipate that water balloon! we road tripped both times and we are not getting back in the car until thanksgiving ;)
We've been doing lots of library trips, softball games, eating with our neighbors, swimming in our neighborhood pool, and seeing the local sites in between times.

If you're still reading, I'll give you a little adoption update...and that is...we're still adopting! haha, that's all I got for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment